MPRN – 54 Primer : Two-component solventless Epoxy Primer
MRPN – 54 : Epoxy Novolac resin based Acid Resistant coating
MRPN – 50
MRPN-54 is modified epoxy phenol novolac resin with moderate viscosity with chemical resistant filler and Glass flake and modified aliphatic amine hardener.
The combination of above system provides excellent chemical resistance system coupled with good mechanical properties.
This system can be used for ambient as well as elevated temperature cure. Appropriately cured system will give Tg around 130 deg C.
The perfectly cured system will provide resistance to acids, alkali, alcohols and hydrocarbon solvents. The system can be further diluted with furfural alcohol for ease of applications.
- Moderate Mixed Viscosity
- Non-Shrink characteristics
- Solvent free
- Totally impervious system
- Fast Setting properties
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Monolithic Protection
- Resists 98% sulphuric acid
- Excellent thermal resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance (Acids, alkalis, solvents).
- Provides high compressive strength and hardness
- Abrasion, Erosion and Impact resistant
- As Chemical Resistance Coating & Flooring
- As Chemical Resistance Tank Lining
- As Mortar bedding for tile lining work
- As screed / plaster
- As Finish coats
- Chemical storage & warehouse facilities, DM Plants.
- Metal treatment plants-pickling, plating, galvanizing.
- Tanks & vessels – neutralization tanks, clarifiers, dosing tanks.
- Food processing areas – dairies, breweries
- Petrochemicals & fertilizer plants.
- Pulp & Paper mills
- Battery storage areas.
- Pharmaceutical plants.
- Acid sumps & drains,
- Solvent extraction systems.
- Sulphur & brine pits.
- Pipelines & valves
- Scrubbers, pumps, ducts, ID fans, etc.