MBT SILICATE 900-K : Potassium Silicate resin based mortar
MBT SILICATE 400-S : Sodium Silicate resin based mortar
- Silicate Mortar is Silicate type, two- part chemical setting mortar.
- It is recommended against permanently acidic condition, and can withstand much higher temperature compared to other resin type & sulphur type mortar.
- Silicate mortar is principally used with acid resisting bricks and tiles for acid resisting masonry construction, because of its very low cost.
- It is highly recommended to protect chimneys, incinerators and other high temperature equipment. Excellent resistant to 98% Sulfuric acid, conc. nitric acid.
- Highly recommended for use in sulfuric acid manufacturing plant protective lining.
- It confirms to IS:4832, Part-I properties.
- Basically two types – based on Potassium Silicate or Sodium silicate.
|Fertilizer||Thermal power plant||Petrochemical||Sulphuric acid plant|
|Dyestuff||Rayon||Steel finishing||Metal finishing|
|DM water plants||Food||Beverages||Dairies|