MBT FURANE 400 : Furane resin based mortar
MBT FURANE 600-C : Carbon filled furane resin based mortar
MBT FURALAC HF : Carbon Filled Furane resin mortar for HF acid
- Furan Mortar is a two-part chemical setting Furan base mortar used for bonding acid resistant bricks and tiles. It is impermeable in texture and resistant to a very wide range of chemicals, including strong acids alkalis, oils, solvents and unaffected by temperature up to 170 Deg.C.
- These cements are the most used in acid resistant masonry in reactor / equipment lining, and for other applications.
- Owing to safer use and better shelf compared to phenolic resin cements, it is increasingly being used and specified for AR lining applications.
- Carbon Filled Furan mortar is a 100 % carbon filled mortar is available where resistant to Hydrofluoric acid, fluoride salts and strong hot alkalis are required.
- Furane mortar confirms the properties to IS:4832, Part-II.
|Thermal Power plants||Fertilizers||Petrochemicals||Strong Alkalies|
|Hydrofluoric acid & solvents|